- Registration for 2017-2018 begins July 11, 2017. (Office hours 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
- Limited seats available!
- To hold a seat, you MUST fill out an application with registration fee (Reg. fee is $15 per student , per program)
- Only checks or money orders are accepted, made out to Holly Ridge E.S.
- Apply in Person, NOT by mail (person does not have to be parents/guardians).
- Programs operate only on school days. NOT open on teacher work days or holidays.
Our Before and After School Care Programs provide a safe, creative and stimulating environment for all enrollees of Holly Ridge
Elementary. We offer a variety of supervised activities. Time is always allowed for homework on Mon. - Thurs. No homework on Fridays!
Students must be five years old on or before August 31 to enroll in the program.
Program Schedules 2017-18 year:
Before Care (Mon. - Fri.)
6:30 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
Before Care Coordinator -
After Care (Mon. - Fri.)
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
After Care Coordinator
Still have more questions, please click on the links below.